Monday, April 5, 2010

Night Shots and Easter















For my night shot Anne and I went out around Rocky's campus to play with our cameras settings and flashlights. For this picture I had my camera on shutter speed priority mode with the shutter speed at 15 seconds, aperture at f3.20, ISO at 80, and a flash a -1 2/3.





















For Easter I was in Yellowstone, and this picture of the Catholic church in Gardiner at sunset with the storm and fresh snow on the surrounding mountains summed up the combination of outdoors and religion that Easter has come to mean for me.















This picture was taken last Tuesday at about 11:45 during a rare break in the clouds. I had my camera on shutter speed priority mode and the shutter speed set to 15 seconds and the aperture at f7.10 and the ISO at 100. I like how the moon is still, but because of how windy it was that night, the clouds are in motion all around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment